By James H. Fetzer
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
For those who may have missed the memo, 9/11 was brought to us by the CIA, the Neo-Cons in the Department of Defense (most of whom were dual US-Israel citizens) and the Mossad. Its objective was to transform US foreign policy from one in which we (at least, officially) never attacked any nation that had not attacked us first to one in which we would become the greatest aggressor nation in the world.
Wesley Clark, upon his return from serving as Supreme Commander, Allied Forces Europe (the military chief of NATO), learned the plan was to take out the governments of seven nations in the next five years, beginning with Iraq and Libya and ending with Syria and Iran, which he shared with us during a speech at The Commonwealth Club in San Francisco, which may have been the most honorable act of his life.
That it has not played out that way has not been from lack of trying. The brilliant intervention of Russia on behalf of Syria and its people and in defense of its maligned president, Bashar al-Assad, a staunch ally, has thrown a monkey wrench into the master plan, which would enable Israel to become “the Greater Israel” and fulfill “its destiny” by dominating the Middle East from the Tigris-Euphrates to the Nile.
The massive control of the mainstream media in the United States, however, has obfuscated the grim reality of the situation, where the Obama administration was thwarted in its plan to lob cruise missiles into Syria on the fabricated context that Assad had gassed his own people, which Russia refuted with a 50-page dossier to the United Nations. This required the Neo-Cons who dominate his administration to regroup and contrive a more subtle rationale for attacking Syria.
*A plan to take out 7 governments in the next 5 years*
Thus was ISIS born in a directive from the DIA, Defense Intelligence Agency, which Judicial Watch was able to obtain under a Freedom of Information request, which has revealed the hypocrisy that underlies US involvement in the Middle East, where we are performing “the dirty work” on behalf of Israel, which cleverly contrives to use our military, our money and our political resources to benefit Israel, where there have been no benefits to the United States from our intervention.
That ISIS was “made in the USA” can be substantiated by a great many sources. Here are (what might be called) the “top twelve” reasons we know that ISIS was created by our government to promote its political agenda, which has nothing to do with bringing “freedom and democracy to Syria” but only in pursuing the master plan to create “the Greater Israel”, where most Americans, alas, haven’t a clue:
(1) On 23 February 2015, *FARS* reported that the (much maligned) Iraqi Army had downed 2 UK cargo planes carrying weapons for ISIL, which was among the first signs that things were not as the world was being told by Western—and especially US—news sources.
(2) On 1 March 2015, *FARS* reported that Iraqi popular forces known as “Al-Hashad Al-Shabi” shot down a US helicopter carrying weapons for ISIL in Al-Anbar province of which they had photographs.
(3) On 10 April 2015, *Press TV* reported that, in response to a request by Syrian that ISIL be named a terrorist organization, the US, Britain, France and Jordan refused, which was rather baffling on its face.
(4) Photographs were appearing contemporaneously showing ISIS members sporting “US Army” tattoos, which the American media has yet to acknowledge.
(5) On 19 May 2015, Brad Hoof of levantreport.com, “2012 Defense intelligence Agency document: West will facilitate rise of Islamic State ‘in order to isolate the Syrian regime”, based upon the release of a selection of formerly classified documents obtained by Judicial Watch from the US Department of Defense and Department of State.
(6) On 22 June 2015, ex-CIA contractor, Steven Kelley, explained the US “created ISIL for sake of Israel” and to have a “never-ending war” in the Middle East, which would make the countries there “unable to stand up to Israel” and to provide “the constant flow of orders for weapons from the military-industrial complex at home, which is feeding a lot of money to the senators pushing for these wars”.
(7) On 11 July 2015, Gordon Duff, Senior Editor at veteranstoday.com, broke the story that a video of staged ISIS beheading videos had been hacked from the computer files of an assistant to Sen. John McCain.
(8) On 12 July 2015, *TIME* magazine, a mainstream publication, admitted that ISIS was bringing arms and fighters in from NATO nations, which received extensive coverage from alternative media but unsurprisingly would not be reported by US news and TV media.
(9) On 4 October 2015, Alexi Pushkov, head of the International Affairs Committee of the Russian Parliament, asserted the US is “not bombing ISIS at all . . . Obama is lying to the American people”.
(10) On 18 November 2015, Vladimir Putin exposed that 40 countries—including some of the G20—are financially supporting ISIS, which begins to reveal the extent of the duplicity of the Western nations, including especially the United States, which has been using feigned attacks on ISIS to damage or destroy the infrastructure of Syria.
(11) On 22 November 2015, multiple sources reported that the fuel trucks transporting oil from Syria to Turkey are “off limits” and that the truck drivers have to be warned before US planes attack them.
(12) On 26 November 2015, Russia’s Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov, was reported to have told his Turkish counterpart, Mevlut Cavusoglu, that the shooting down of a Russian plane appeared to have been “a planned provocation”, where zerohedge.com identified Bilal Erdeogan, the son of the President of Turkey, as having been responsible for the shoot down and for the management of oil from Syria into Turkey.
There are many other sources that confirm that ISIS was created by the US and is being supported by Western powers to promote their own political agenda, where nothing coming from the administration of Barack Obama is worthy of belief. Since the nullification of the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 (which precluded the techniques of propaganda and disinformation within the United States) by the NDAA 2013, there are no trustworthy news sources in the US, not even *The New York Times*.
*The Times* deserves emphasis because it is the nation’s “newspaper of record”, which records what it officially taken to be the history of the United States. *The Times* has served as a conduit for propaganda in the past, including a series of articles demonizing Saddam Hussein and publishing unfounded claims about weapons of mass destruction, which were used to justify the invasion of Iraq, even though none were ever found.
No doubt because ISIS is commonly called “John McCain’s Army” in Washington, D.C., The Times has published articles attempting to exonerate him from any connection to ISIS, even though he has been photographed with some of its leaders.*The Times* claims that McCain was among “the earliest advocates of military action” against ISIS, but the reality appears to be that he was fostering the policy of using the cover of those attacks to take out the infrastructure of Syria.
Recent articles suggest that Turkey has an agenda and appears to be engaging in a proxi-war with Russia. Peter Koenig observes that Turkey had to know that the Russian SU-24 fighter jet was within the borders of Syria, where the G-20 members all agreed to stand together as “voices in unison”, which raises serious doubt about the extent of the Turkish commitment, when Russia was taking the lead in the attack on ISIS. Turkey’s sincerity is very much open to doubt.
Finian Cunningham has driven deeper by suggesting that the shoot-down may have been a deliberate provocation to scuttle cooperation between the members of the G-20 in fighting the extremist network in Syria. “Such a coalition might seem reasonable, even desirable, to most people. But it is profoundly unacceptable to Washington because it would further expose the criminal nature of the Western-sponsored regime-change operation in Syria.” Which may be the heart of the matter.
And what could be more absurd than to blame Syria for the Paris attacks, when ISIS has claimed responsibility? Syria is at war with ISIS. And ISIS is a creation of the United States. For the United States to go to war with ISIS is for the United States to go to war with itself. The attempt to spin responsibility onto Syria is beyond ridiculous and into the theater of the absurd. Yet that appears to be the US position.
For all its espousal of the principles of freedom and democracy, the Obama administration has been extremely aggressive in conducting military operations in other nations. The US does not have the right to determine the leadership of Syria, which is a sovereign nation, even to benefit Israel, whose leaders appear to be exercising a remarkable degree of control over the course of events. Like the psy-ops Charle Hebdo and now Paris, the benefits appear to be accruing to Israel, not to any other nation (including the United States) and certainly not to the people of the world.
*James H. Fetzer, a former Marine Corps commissioned officer, is McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth.
 In addition to classic studies on 9/11, see especially James Fetzer and Preston James, “Peeling the 9/11 Onion: Layers of Plots within Plots” (originally published 14 October 2014) and “9/11: Who was responsible and why” with Dennis Cimino, “The Real Deal Show #103” (11 September 2015) accessible on-line by a search using their titles.
 Wesley Clark, Commonwealth Club of California, San Francisco (3 October 2007), “US will attack 7 countries in 5 years”*(YouTube)*.
 Many commentators have observed that Russian intervention has turned the Zionist scheme into a nightmare. A nice case is “Russia destroys the Greater Israel Dream”, *platosguns.com* (19 October 2015).
 See, for example, Jusin Raimondo, “Transparent Hoax could lead to War”, *antiwar.com* (26 August 2013). The chemical weapons are widely believed to have been provided to the “rebels” by Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia, to whom the Bush family refers as “Bandar Bush”.
 That, of course, reflects that the billions upon billions in benefits to private contractors, such as Halliburton, has come out of the pockets of American taxpayers and into the pockets of “no bid” contractors, as part of the plan envisioned by Dick Cheney and The Carlyle Group.
 “Iraqi Army Downs 2 UK Planes Carrying Weaons for ISIL”, *FARS *(23 February 2015). The enormity of the deception was not yet clear.
 “Terrorists Supported by America: U.S. Helicopter Delivering Weapons to the Islamic State (ISIS), Shot Down by Iraqi Popular Forces”, *FARS* (1 March 2015), but ignored by the American press.
 “US, Britian, France, Jordan refuse to name ISIL as separate terror group”, *PressTV *(10 April 2015). The reason would soon become clear.
 Search “ISIS members sporting ‘US Army tattoos’” on *YouTube.*
 The DIA report states, “THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY [WHO] SUPPORT THE [SYRIAN] OPPOSITION . . . [SUPPORT] ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFITST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA . . . IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME . . .”. Even Judicial Watch does not appear to have appreciated the importance of this document, where its press release focused on the Benghazi attack. See *judicialwatch.org <http://judicialwatch.org/>* (18 May 2015).
 As Nafeez Ahmed observed in *medium.com* (22 May 2015), “The revelations contradict the official line of Western governments on their policies in Syria and raise disturbing questions about secret Western support for violent extremists abroad, while using the burgeoning threat of terror to justify excessive mass surveillance and crackdowns on civil liberties at home”–which the US PATRIOT ACT exemplifies.
 “US ‘created ISIL for sake of Israel: Ex-CIA Contractor”, published by *Press TV* (23 June 2015), by *IRNA* (23 June 2015), and elsewhere.
 “Staged ISIS beheading video hacked from McCain Staffer”, veteranstoday.com (11 July 2015), in a great journalistic scoop.
 in New Eastern Outlook (12 July 2015), journal-neo.org reported, “Late last year, Germany’s broadcaster Deutsche Welle (DW) investigated what turned out to be hundreds of trucks a day carrying billions of dollars in supplied, flowing across the Turkish border into Syria and directly into the hands of the so-called ‘Islamic State’ (ISIS)”.
 He observed, “McCain accused us to striking out at US-trained insurgents . . . However, since they have either run away or joint al-Qaeda, hitting them is a mission impossible . . . The US-led coalition spent a whole year pretending they were striking ISIL targets, but where are the results?”, investmentwatchblog.com (4 October 2015).
 As *anonhq.com <http://anonhq.com/>* explains, Putin told reporters that he had shared Russian intelligence on Islamic State financing with G-20 colleagues: “I provided examples based on our data on the financing of different Islamic State units by private individuals. This money, as we have established, comes from 40 countries and there are some G-20 members among them. This topic [the war on terror] was crucial. Especially after the Paris tragedy, we all understand that the means of financing terrorism [including illegal trade in oil] should be severed.”
 Some of these stories are making it half-way into the mainstream press. *Freedomoutpost.com*, “Obama Regime Ordered US Military to Warn ISIS fuel truck drivers before bombing their trucks”, that even FOX News has reported, “We dropped leaflets, warning the drivers to scatter. . . . Next we strafed the area [with 30mm cannons] before dropping bombs”, which is a clear sign of guilt on the part of Obama.
 “Meet the man who funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, the son of Turkey’s President”, *zerohedge.com* (26 November 2015). The personal and financial benefits derived by Turkey, its leader and his son, are no doubt major contributing factors to why ISIS has succeeded to date.
 An excellent discussion of “amendment” of the Smith-Mundt Act to nullify the provisions excluding the use of propaganda and disinformation within the US has just appeared under the title, “Why did they pass a law that makes staged hoaxes and crisis-acted movies legal?” (YouTube). It was published on 24 November 2015.
 “Try as He May, John McCain Can’t Shake Falsehoods About Ties to ISIS”, *The New York Times* (11 September 2014), for good reason.
 See *veteransnewsnow.com* (25 November 2015), Peter Koenig, “Is Turkey Starting a Proxy-War for NATO?”
 Finian Cunningham, “Turkey Shoots Down More Than Just a Russian Jet”, *strategic-culture.org* (25 November 2015).
 “ISIS claims Paris attacks as REVENGE for Syria airstrikes and insulting Islam’s Prophet”, Tom Parfitt, express.co.uk (15 November 2015).
 For a history of the descent of American into a terrorist state, see Timothy M. Silver, “Lifting the Veil: An Investigative History of the United States Pathocracy”,* wantoknow.info* (26 November 2015).