A commemorative conference of :
The 66th Anniversary of the Bandung Asian-African Conference
The 60th Anniversary of the Belgrade Non-Alignment Conference
The 55th Anniversary of the Havana Tricontinental Conference
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Bandung-Belgrade-Havana Conference is rescheduled from October 25-30, 2021 to November 7-13, 2022. By chance, Indonesia is the president of G20 from December 1, 2021 to November 30, 2022, and the 17th G20 Summit will take place in Bali on November 15-16, 2022. So, it would be historical for the Bandung Spirit Network of Scholars and Activists of Social Movements that its conference is to take place at the proximity in space and time of the G20 Summit. It would be interesting to observe how Indonesia, initiator of the Bandung Conference in 1955, became president of G20 in 2022. It would also be a great opportunity for conference participants to witness, and to watch, the conjunction of convergent and/or divergent global forces in a certain moment of history.
BANDUNG-BELGRADE-HAVANA CALL FOR PAPERS, PARTICIPATION, PUBLICATION
The call for papers, for participation and for publication is now open. An online participation is possible. Please, click on the poster below to find its terms of reference. Contact.
NEW DEADLINE OF ABSTRACT (200-300 words) SUBMISSION : July 31, 2022.
Notification for the selected presenters : progressively from June 2022.
Abstracts may be deal with the following subjects :
- Gender and Women’s issues
- Ecology/Global Health/Biodiversity/Sustainability (Human and Nature)
- Demography/Migration/Rural-Urban Issues
- Digital Transformation/Culture/Business
- Geopolitical Economy/International Trade/WTO/Finance/Dedollarisation/Delinking
- Revolutions/Decolonisation/Social Movements/Rehabilitation-Enhancement of Indigenous Rights
- National Sovereignty/Global Interdependency/Global & Regional Security/Arms control
- Counter Hegemony/BRICS & NAM Synergy
- South-South & North-South/Africa-Asia-America/Europe Exchanges & Cooperation
- Interfaith/Interreligious/Intercultural/Exogenous-Endogenous Dialogue/Syncretism/Eclectism/Fusion/Integration
- Bandungism and Bandung School for Global Studies
- Cybernetic strategic economic planning at the service of the people
RETHINKING REVOLUTIONS From Lenin to Sankara and beyond : State of Knowledge and Perspectives
REPENSER LES REVOLUTIONS De Lénine à Sankara et au delà : Etat des lieux et perspectives
International and Interdisciplinary Conference
THE CONFERENCE IS RESCHEDULED AND INTEGRATED INTO THE BANDUNG-BELGRADE-HAVANA CONFERENCE IN INDONESIA ON NOVEMBER 7-13, 2022. SEE THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOVE.
We remind our readers that publication of articles on our site does not mean that we agree with what is written. Our policy is to publish anything which we consider of interest, so as to assist our readers in forming their opinions. Sometimes we even publish articles with which we totally disagree, since we believe it is important for our readers to be informed on as wide a spectrum of views as possible.