Bandung Spirit Conversation Series dedicated to BANDUNG-BELGRADE-HAVANA GEOPOLITICAL INSIGHTS in the framework of:
The 66th Anniversary of the Bandung Asian-African Conference;
The 60th Anniversary of the Belgrade Non-Aligned Movement Conference;
The 55th Anniversary of the Havana Tricontinental Conference.
March 18, 2022 at 14:00 PM French Time Zone (13:00 PM GMT).
RUSSIA-UKRAINE: WHAT PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE? A conversation with friends of Russia and Ukraine
ORDER OF SPEAKERS (based on the geographical proximity with Ukraine):
1) Gracjan Cimek, Poland (Professor, Doctor, Political Science, InternationalRelations, Polish Naval Academy, Gdynia);
2) Dragana Mitrovic, Serbia (Professor, Doctor, Political Economy, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade);
3) Hans Köchler, Austria (Emeritus Professor, Doctor, Philosophy, University ofInnsbruck, President of International Progress Organisation, Vienna);
4) Dimitris Konstantakopoulos, Greece (Journalist and writer, editor of Defend Democracy Press, former correspondent in Moscow, former advisor of the Greek Prime Minister Andreas Papandreou on East-West Relations and Arms Control, Athens);
5) Bruno Drweski, France (Professor, Doctor, History, Political Sciences, Eastern European Studies, National Institute of Languages and Civilisations, Paris);
6) Yin Zhiguang, China (Professor, Doctor, International Relations, School of Public Affairs and International Affairs, Fudan University, Shanghai);
7) Manoranjan Mohanty, India (Emeritus Professor, Doctor, Political Sciences, Chinese Studies, Council for Social Development, New Delhi);
8) Connie Rahakundini Bakrie, Indonesia (Doctor, Defense and Security Studies, Senior Defense and Military Analyst, Universitas Jendral Ahmad Yani, Jakarta);
9) Devon Dublin, Guyana (Veterinary Doctor and Zootechnician, Master’s Degree in Marine Life Sciences, PhD in Environmental Science Development, the Governance Coordinator for WWF-Guianas, WWF-Guianas).
1) Darwis Khudori, Indonesia/France (Professor, Doctor, Architecture, History, Oriental/Asian/Islamic Studies, University Le Havre Normandy, Initiator and Coordinator of Bandung Spirit Network of Scholars and Activists of Social and Solidarity Movements);
2) Beatriz Bissio, Brazil/Uruguay (Professor, Doctor, History, Political Sciences,International Relations, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Former Journalist covering Middle East).
1) Song “Halo Halo Bandung” by North Korean Army Choir: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtxLN…
2) Song “Halo Halo Bandung” by North Korean Children Choir: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHg7o…
3) Song “Halo Halo Bandung” by Indonesian Symphony Orchestra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAEqd…
For more information: https://bandungspirit.org/
We remind our readers that publication of articles on our site does not mean that we agree with what is written. Our policy is to publish anything which we consider of interest, so as to assist our readers in forming their opinions. Sometimes we even publish articles with which we totally disagree, since we believe it is important for our readers to be informed on as wide a spectrum of views as possible.