Preparations for the Geopolitical Economy Research Group ‘Revolutions’ conference, from 29th September to 1 October in Winnipeg, Canada, are now well advanced. We are pleased to announce two new world-renowned keynote speakers:
- Kees van der Pijl, the author of The Discipline of Western Supremacy, Global Rivalries, and The Making of the Atlantic Ruling Class;
- Xiaoqin Ding, Visiting Scholar at Harvard Law School and Assistant Director of the Research Institute of Marxism and the Economics Research Center of the Shanghai School, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, and is Deputy Secretary-General of the World Association for Political Economy (WAPE).
A flyer will be available soon: if you want to help support this exciting event, please help us by sharing it with your networks.
A preliminary programme will be available on Monday.
- You can find full details at https://geopoliticaleconomy.org/ and this will be updated regularly.
- Information on accommodation is now available on the website.
- Early bird registration ends on 31st August – register now to take advantage of the special rate!