Trump says UN North Korea sanctions are ‘not a big deal’
By Nicole Gaouette and Zachary Cohen, CNN
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump and congressional lawmakers signaled on Tuesday that more steps need to be taken to rein in North Korea’s rapidly developing nuclear program despite the United Nations Security Council’s unanimous vote to pass additional sanctions on the rogue nation.
Trump noted the 15-0 UN vote during a meeting with Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak, but said they are “just another very small step, not a big deal” and suggested that he doesn’t know “if it has any impact.”
- Hours after getting the sanctions voted, they threaten China
- Tensions soar as North Korea warns of nuclear strike if…
- Trump threatens the World with Nuclear War
- The “Collective Nero” behind Trump threatens…
- South Korea to Trump-Caligula: Do not launch War!
- Νο serious reaction to Trump’s threat of Nuclear…