April 15, 2018
Let’s begin by a short summary of events.
- About a month ago Nikki Haley announces to the UNSC that the USA is ready to violate the rules of this very self-same UNSC should a chemical attack happen in Syria
- Then the Russians announced that they have evidence that a chemical false flag is being prepared in Syria
- Then a chemical attack (supposedly) takes place (in a location surrounded and, basically, controlled by government forces!)
- The OPWC sends investigators (in spite of western powers loudly proclaiming that no investigation was needed)
- The AngloZionists then bomb Syria
- Next, the UNSC refuses to condemn the violation of its own rules and decisions
- Finally, the US Americans speak of a ‘perfect strike’
Now tell me – do you get a sense that this is over?
Read more at https://thesaker.is/alas-this-is-far-from-over/